Transparency Tuesday-Hollywood, Florida


Things are not always what they seem....


It would be easy to fake it and post happy vacation photos and tag #beachlife #bestlifeever. 


I could easily portray a carefree life like I don’t have a care in the world but thats far from the truth and definitely not my reality.


The truth is I hate being fake and portraying  false reality. I believe in transparency however I still believe in maintaining a certain level of privacy. I wrote this post because I felt compelled to share my truth. 


My family and I have been dealing with a family crisis here in Hollywood, Fl. For years this place has been the epicenter of our crisis. It has been the source of  heart ache and pain. Someone near and dear to us had become lost and consumed by the streets of Hollywood. I hated this place. But the place is not the problem, it’s the spirit of mental illness and substance abuse. 


We’ve been here multiple times but never for pleasure. When we come to Hollywood we’re busy searching the streets for our loved one, hospital visits and going to court to file papers for mandatory treatment. We’ve never been here for pleasure. 


However,  this time we finally decided to take time to rest, relax and unwind. LORD knows we needed a break. We finally had a chance to look past the pain in Hollywood and enjoy ourselves. There’s also beauty, joy and happiness found here as well. 

Even during the worst of times we must always remember to rest and enjoy the simple pleasures in life. 😊🏖


By the grace of GOD this trip to Hollywood has been successful in multiple ways! Our loved one is finally off the streets and getting the help she needs. We are finally able to see the fruits of our labor. Hallelujah! 


The journey has been rough and one of the most challenging and difficult times of my life. But I claim victory! I believe that GOD is faithful and HE will move this mountain. 


“Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭21:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/1/mat.21.21.kjv


GOD will provide healing and restoration. This mountain will be moved!


Remember to always keep the Faith.  GOD will move that mountain! 


GOD is good and HE is faithful. We are victorious! 😌


Life, love laugh. Be well friends. 💕😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Your Mind

Sweet Smell of Success

WOW its been a while since I posted! Way too long!