News Flash!! New and updated bio!


Hello All,


I’ve updated my bio! My previous bio was written many years ago however so much has changed in my life. I wanted to write a new bio that encompasses a new focus and vision.  God has shown me my purpose and redirected my paths. The things that were important to me before are no longer important.  I’ve changed in so many ways…It’s always great to look back in retrospect and examine your life from time to time.

 How has God redirected your life? Have you found your purpose? For many (including myself) finding your purpose is a long road of discovery. However, it is one of the most beneficial things we can do in becoming our best and becoming who God called us to be. Best wishes on becoming your best!

Love and live life to the fullest! XOXO


2013





Now





Bio- 2013
Welcome to Ritastyle’s world this blog is a glimpse into my world. I am a Philly born multi-talented fashionista with a passion for culture and the arts. My blog features a snapshot of what’s fabulous and what’s not, what’s informative and what we need to be thinking about. I love fashion and music so here I will both critique and celebrate. I am an aspiring musician, actress and TV personality. Come and follow me on the road toward success and all the wonderful things that happen along the way! 

Live and love life to the fullest! XOXO


Bio- 2018 Now
Welcome to “Christian Talks” by Ritastyle215. I am a Philly born multi-talented author and “personality” living in the Atlanta area. I would love to use my platform to uplift and inspire people.  My blog is an extension of myself which will be used to spread love, hope, knowledge and positive vibes. I have so much to share with the world; spiritual inspiration, music, interviews and a little political commentary giving homage to my Political Science degree.   I have many aspirations including hosting my own show! Stay stunned so much more to come!



Love and live life to the fullest! XOXO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Smell of Success

Free Your Mind

WOW its been a while since I posted! Way too long!