It's My Mission, It's My Dream....Be a light in a dark place.




To be a light in a dark place...

I have been blessed with this vision and it has been strategically tied to my mission in life. To be a light in a dark place is my calling.

Matthew 5:14-16 (KJV)

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel,but on a candlestick; and it gives light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men that they see your good works and glorify your Father which is in Heaven"

Mission Statement 2018

"To love the LORD with all my heart and soul. To allow His light to shine through me to be a light in a dark place"

My dream is to have a social platform to share the "Good News" with the world. I would love to inspire people on a daily basis, to help those who are experiencing difficult times find hope, to warm the hearts of those who are hurting, to help those who are lost find direction, to discuss and tackle the  life issues that we all face.

I'll also use this platform to serve as a "citizens advocate" speaking up on injustices found within our community. Essentially, I want to be a voice for humanity.

There are several types of platforms that I will utilize in sharing the "Good News" of course writing here on my blog.  But eventually I would love to write a book. My book will be an in depth look into my life and the life experiences that has destroyed me, built me back up and molded me into the woman I am today. It is a story of hope and triumph....more on the book later!! Most of all I would love to extend my reach to an even broader audience by hosting a television show! Which is my ultimate lifetime goal!

Yay! I'm so excited for what the future holds hopefully you all will stick with me and enjoy this wonderful journey!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Smell of Success

Free Your Mind

WOW its been a while since I posted! Way too long!