THE KEY TO SUCCESS




 It seemed as though success had been outside of my reach for years. I tried it all and to no avail, nothing worked out. I tried getting the big-time job that pays the most money but failed. I tried utilizing my Political Science degree by becoming a political consultant but that failed due to political corruption (I wanted no parts of that). I then tried temporary work only to be underpaid, overworked and never offered a permanent position. I was chasing success but couldn't find my way.

 But little did I know, I already had the "key" to success in my hand. I was given the access code and key to open the door to success but never used it. I allowed fear to hold me hostage. I felt incapable of successfully being the woman GOD called me to be. I didn’t believe that the successful person that GOD showed me could be me. He planted seeds in me that I never watered. He gave me visions that I saw but did not believe would come true. So I ran away from His vision. I ran away from His assignment. I ran away from my purpose in life. My disobedience closed doors to success.

I prayed for direction on how to live a successful and meaningful life. The LORD showed me that the key to my success is to utilize my Divine Gifts. He already gave me the tools I just need to use them. Those gifts have led me to my Divine purpose which is to help and empower those in people. I am passionate about self improvement and empowerment. I have chosen to dedicate my life to that cause. After much reflection, I developed my Personal Mission Statement:

To use my optimistic and empathetic spirit to inspire and to uplift those in need, by helping to empower people and to sow goodness into the world.

Matthew 5:16
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

 I'm ready to walk into my purpose and be the woman GOD created me to be. Success is on the other side of obedience. My gifts, strengths, and talents will create the life of my dreams. I’m ready to unlock my future. 

When you're given the key you must use it! Pray about it and ask GOD for direction. Don't delay. Start today.

Proverbs 3: 5-6
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy paths."


 I'm working on some new projects and I look forward to sharing them with you all soon!


Be well friends, laugh love and live life to the fullest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Smell of Success

Free Your Mind

WOW its been a while since I posted! Way too long!